FlatFair Return Policy
- You may return your purchase within 15 days of receipt for an exchange or a refund as long as the furniture is in its original condition and packaged. Altered and assembled products may not be returned. We recommend you keep your packaging for at 15 days after you receive the merchandise.
- If your items are not damaged or defective and you'd like to return them, they carry a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund. You will also have to pay for the shipping charges for shipping the furniture to you (even if not invoiced at the time of sale or discounted) as well as the shipping back to our warehouse. This is because once items are returned to us; we do not resell them to another customer as they are no longer new.
- To return a product, you can either log in to your account and request return by yourself or send an email to email@example.com with your name, order number and reason for return. No phone cancellation or return requests will be processed. Customers must receive a written authorization back from our company prior to returning a product.
- It is unlikely that your item(s) will arrive damaged or defective, but just in case they do, please see Shipping Policy.
- Please carefully check the dimensions of the items prior to ordering. The dimensions are available on our site for your convenience. If a customer refuses the delivery because items do not fit, the customer is responsible for a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchase price as well as the round trip shipping and handling costs. This is because once items are returned to us; they cannot be resold to another customer and shipping furniture costs hundreds of dollars.
All returned items must be in original packaging, unassembled, undamaged, and in resalable condition. All hardware and parts must be included. All items must be unassembled and re-packaged in the way it was received. All returns must be notified to our customer service within seven (7) days of receipt (verified by the tracking number given). This will allow us to better process your returns, refunds, and/or damage claim requests. Failure to follow the above guidelines will cause a delay and lead up to the denial of return / damage claim requests. No exceptions will be made, and thank you for your cooperation.
* Mattresses & Foundations are not eligible for refunds/exchanges
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way. The few exceptions that cannot be returned include:
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Items Marked “Non-Returnable” (clearly indicated on the sale page before placing your order)
FlatFair Cancellation Policy
- We allow cancellation up to 12 hours after the order has been placed, unless the order has already been shipped by the manufacturer.
For this reason; Please review all the items, quantities and size in your shopping cart prior to ordering, and your email confirmation right after placing the order in order to avoid any problems. Because: Once an order is placed with us, our process is to submit the order directly to the manufacturer on your behalf. When this is completed, we and thus the customer become financially obligated to purchase the ordered merchandise from the manufacturer. Any cancellation of the order after this point will need to follow the return policy above.
- Any exception to this cancellation policy will be solely at the discretion of our management. In the event that our management agrees to proceed with the cancellation of an order, the customer will responsible for a cancellation or restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchase price as well as any shipping and handling fees that may apply. In order for a cancellation to be addressed, the customer must submit the request in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only written requests for cancellation and only requests to this email address will be processed by us. Special orders and orders that are being held in our warehouse for a delayed delivery date at the request of the customer cannot be cancelled.
- The FlatFair reserves the right to cancel an order when we determine that we will not be able to fulfill your order. Upon such cancellation we will notify the customer and refund the full amount that has already been paid.
If a return or exchange (an exchange is a return transaction and a separate new purchase transaction) is requested by buyer within 30 days of arrival and approved by FlatFair.com, the Buyer will be charged 25% of the original purchase amount as restocking fee plus the round trip shipment freight, and any loss resulted from the damage in the return shipment. The balance of the total payment after deducting the above 25% restocking fee, round trip freight and damage loss in return shipment will be refunded as store credit which can be used in future purchases from Flatfair.com.